Monday, December 26, 2011

Email 12/19/11

     Well I can't believe it's a week away from Christmas.  I hope everyone has some fun plans for it.  I know I'm very excited to call home on Christmas day.  Honestly not a whole lot happened this week for me.  After the two baptisms we had last week, we've just been doing a lot of finding.  We got a couple of great people that we did start teaching though this week.  Jeremiah and Megan were a referral from one of the members.  They just had a child who was born with a back handicap.  I wish I could say what it is but I guarantee I will butcher the spelling.  What I do know is that he won't be able to use his legs because of it.  They are a very nice family though who will benefit so much from the knowledge of the gospel.   We have a few church tours lined up with some potential investigators this week and hopefully they will go well.  Transfer calls were yesterday and I am staying in Chewelah, but Elder Dees is leaving.  My new companions name is Elder Brown and I'll be meeting him on Tuesday.  I'm very excited for this upcoming transfer and I love being a missionary and going out to bear my testimony of this gospel.  I hope all of you have a great Christmas, and I'll talk to you on Christmas.   I love you all
Elder Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment