Monday, April 2, 2012

Slow Week But Good 4/02/2012

  Well this was probably the slowest week I have ever had.  quite a bit of the first half of the week was spent helping the ward clean out a home of a man who passed away a few weeks ago, and helping move out a member of the ward who is moving back east.  My companion, Elder Hatch was down for the last half of the week with a terrible cold. Having a sick  companion is not very fun.  I spent pretty much the whole time reading the Book of Mormon or cleaning. Sharon and Sierra are really our only progressing investigators at this time and we had to cancel out appointment with them because it was while Elder Hatch was sick.  They did, however come to the church for the Saturday morning session of conference, which I was very happy about.  I loved conference.  Like I said, I have come to appreciate conference so much more since serving a mission and this second conference was no exception.  The session that Sharon attended was so spiritual and she loved listening to the speakers.  I really believe that she had a lot of questions answered and is gaining a testimony of this gospel.  Oh and I forgot that the lady who came to church for the first time ever last week brought her husband to the church for the Saturday morning session of conference as well.  They were glued to the screen and soaked up every moment of it.  We were hoping to see them last week as well but they were busy the time that we had come over to see them.  They have a lot of potential, so we are really looking forward to being able to meet with them and teach them.  Not much else to say about last week.  Elder Hatch is better now so we're looking forward to a better week this week.  Love you all and have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment